As you clean out your closets, think of The Princess Project and the new life and memories waiting to be breathed into your dresses. We are grateful to all of our donors! We are now accepting donations!
Year-Round Donation Location: Jenny Craig, 3135 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose
Dress Donation Guidelines
We DO accept:
- Dresses MUST be current styles from 2008 to present
- Dresses MUST be dry-cleaned and on hangers
- Dresses MUST be prom dresses, formal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, or fancy party dresses, short and long, appropriate for teenagers, sizes 0-30
We CANNOT accept:
- out of style garments
- garments that have not been dry cleaned
- accessories, shoes or purses
- casual dresses
- wedding dresses
- tuxedos or men’s clothing
- dresses your mother would wear!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Princess Project is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your dress donation is tax-deductible! Click here to print out a tax receipt form for your records.